Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Rapid Rewards

tobeynaquin
Explorer C

My account seems to be locked.  I called SW and was told to email my ID with a case number.  I did this on July 1, 2022.  I still haven't heard back from anyone, and I am unable to use my companion pass.  I had to purchase my tickets when I have over 450,000 points.  I called and no seems to be able to assist me with getting my account unlocked.  I see my points and can book if I pay.  Any help is appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rapid Rewards

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sorry no one here can help you since Southwest would have to resolve the issue.  Have you called again and referred to the case # to see if anyone on the phone can help?  I would think you could also make a reservation using the points over the phone.

--TheMiddleSeat

parpitt1
Frequent Flyer A

With that many points and CP status, I assume you are an A-List Member. Call the dedicated phone line for A-list members, I usually get a representative on the line almost immediately and they are very helpful.

Best of luck on resolving your issue 

tobeynaquin
Explorer C

Unfortunately I am not an A-list member.  I have had my account since 1999 and we have a business.  We use this card very often, so it's easy to accumulate points.  I have tried calling several times.  Sad part, I have my husband as my companion pass, and I had to purchase his flight.  I have called and they are very friendly, but they can't help.  I don't know if there is another phone number to try.  Email is not working... It's been over two weeks.  I just want what I earned.  

tobeynaquin
Explorer C

I tried that.  The representative was positive he could do it.  He got to the point of paying the fees and then he got the same message I did.  I called several times to see if I would luck out with someone else.  

He was very sweet and trying to help.  He put in something to help escalate it, but I haven't heard anything yet... I have several more trips to book.  Prices are going up and  I am out of options at this point.

Thanks for the suggestion.