Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Redeemed points for gift cards but...

tinahtwu
Explorer C

I redeemed my rapid reward points for some gift cards and that was on August 6. I did receive an email stating that I ordered these, how many points used, and a confirmation number.

However, nothing sent after that to say these have been sent out, when they'll arrive, tracking number or anything. Is this normal? Do they not let you know when they have sent them out and when to expect them?

How long does it usually take to arrive? Is it USPS carrier or special? Do you have to sign for them?

Any help or experiences would be appreciated. Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Re: Redeemed points for gift cards but...

dfwskier
Aviator A
Solution

@tinahtwu wrote:

I redeemed my rapid reward points for some gift cards and that was on August 6. I did receive an email stating that I ordered these, how many points used, and a confirmation number.

However, nothing sent after that to say these have been sent out, when they'll arrive, tracking number or anything. Is this normal? Do they not let you know when they have sent them out and when to expect them?

How long does it usually take to arrive? Is it USPS carrier or special? Do you have to sign for them?

Any help or experiences would be appreciated. Thank you

More rewards says the cards are normally shipped within 4-6 busines days from the order date

So in your case the earliest it could ship is the 12th and it could be as late as the 14th.