Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Repid Rewards for Giftcards and More (AwardHQ) issues

EspElement
Explorer C

The extra rewards page for using rapid rewards points has been down for a long time. I have been trying to buy giftcards and can't. Anyone know what is going on here?

Just says this....

THIS SITE IS TEMPORARILY UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

When will it be back? I think this is rediculous. Should I call direct? Makes me want to take my credit cards and loyalty elsewhere if they prevent me from using my points. 

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Repid Rewards for Giftcards and More (AwardHQ) issues

jksobonya
Aviator A

It seems to be loading just fine for me ... if I'm not logged in. 

I'm also not a RR CC holder, so I can't redeem anything, but I can see their rewards catalog and offerings.

I just tried logging in, and I get the same message (site is under construction). Not sure how long it's been like this; it used to have different messaging. 

--Jessica

EspElement
Explorer C

Interesting, what site? I got the same message again today.

EspElement_0-1638808070335.png

dfwskier
Aviator A

Southwest ONLY allows use of points for SW ticket buys.

Everything else  is handled by a company called More Rewards, and SW has NO CONTROL over what that company does.

https://community.southwest.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/More-Rewards-Contact-amp-FAQs/ta-p/108878

EspElement
Explorer C

Understandable, still they need to sort our who they contract work too or something.

EspElement
Explorer C

So nothing on this? I still keep getting the same message. What can we do about this?

Anyone point to how I can transfer out my points to something else then?

MarkHursh
Employee
Employee

Sorry you are having trouble. Can you private message me the link you are using and the path you go there?  There may be a bad link out there that we need to fix.

Thanks so much!

Mark Hursh

Southwest Digital Customer Products

EspElement
Explorer C

I cant find the private message, but second picture shows the link. But it looks like it may be hard to read so this is it here > "https://www.1.awardhq.com".

I get there from clicking on the "Redeem Points for Gift Cards & More" from the main page (see first picture). This is how I accessed this before.

EspElement_1-1639500629871.png

EspElement_0-1639500598319.png

hillebr3
Explorer C

I am still having this issue - Can you publish the correct link?

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

You must be a Rapid Rewards Visa card by Chase customer in order to use your points for More Rewards.

To reach More Rewards:

• FIRST: Login to your Rapid Rewards account on the Southwest.com website.
  • In the upper right of the screen, click on RAPID REWARDS. This will launch a pop-up.
  • On the pop-up, under Program, select Redeem Points for Gift Cards & More
  • This will take you to the More Rewards portal. The link for Gift Cards is near the upper right of the screen.