Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Rewards for Opinions Program a Huge Waste of Time

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@draino139 wrote:

It is a great way to keep your account active if that is ever for any reason in doubt.   Even earning the 3 points for not qaulifying for a survey buys you 24 months of inactivity. 

Southwest eliminated the 24 month activity requirement in October 2019.

https://www.southwest.com/html/mkt/rapidrewardsupdates.html

--TheMiddleSeat

Steelwool
Explorer C

Love the surveys. Sure I get a lot of you don't qualify answers. But I earn  LOT of Rapid Reward points and now that I'm stuck at home it really helps to pass the time

THANKS SOUTHWEST for the free flights.

bluescorer
Explorer C

The program is good when it works. Like some of the above I've been answering surveys for years, but lately several surveys keep you on for forty or fifty questions/pages and as much as forty minutes, AND THEN DISCONNECT AND SAY THAT YOU DO NOT QUALIFY! So, I installed a page counter and copier and went to the site and several times aske for full credit claimed their customer (the survey was a cheat and fraud.
So they suspended my account. I'll be contacting SWA soon.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@bluescorer wrote:

The program is good when it works. Like some of the above I've been answering surveys for years, but lately several surveys keep you on for forty or fifty questions/pages and as much as forty minutes, AND THEN DISCONNECT AND SAY THAT YOU DO NOT QUALIFY! So, I installed a page counter and copier and went to the site and several times aske for full credit claimed their customer (the survey was a cheat and fraud.
So they suspended my account. I'll be contacting SWA soon.

Please do come back and let us know what Southwest says. If I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up. I suspect Southwest will just tell you that you need to speak directly with the third party providing the surveys.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Gosh, I didn't know this still existed.  I know I was doing this about 5 years or so ago, but then I stopped getting survey requests.  Out of sight out of mind.  I know I had points built up in there.  Is there site you go to and sign up, I really don't even remember how I got involved.  

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

Can somebody provide me the link to SW surveys please.

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

I joined this last night, I have already done multiple surveys and have a total of 700 plus points already heading to my account.  I guess I will wait and see when they get posted, (states could be up to several weeks) but I have faith it will happen.  Now the big question is, do these count toward A List or Companion?

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

Hi @SWFlyer007, these points do not count toward tier status or Companion Pass. 

Nicole
Community Manager

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

I figured as much.  Guess I'll go run up the credit card some more.