Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

SW ALREADY BACK TO CHEATING CUSTOMERS

ascottyb
Explorer C

SW PRESIDENT+ MANAGEMENT BJ BACK TO COLLECTING EXTORTIONIST SALARY AFTER PROMISING RAPID REWARDS TO SW XMAS SLAUGHTER SENDING CUSTOMERS TO A NONFUCTIONING WEBSITE  FOR "WE WILL MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!" RAPID REWARDS. NOW DENYING CUSTOMERS "GIFTED" REWARDS BECAUSE THEY HAD TO CANCEL THEIR OWN FLIGHTS WHEN SOUTHWEST STRANDED OUR FAMILIES ACROSS 2 STATES OVER XMAS AND NEW YEARS. EVERY PENNY SW IS NOT USURPED BY MANGEMENT, SPENT ON LOBBYING AND BUYING OFF GOVENMENT THAT REFUSES TO REGULATE AIRLINES AND FORCE RETURN OF EVERY PENNY OF 35 BILLIION TAXPAYERS GAVE AWAY TO KEEP COVICIDE CARRIER AIRLINES CAN STAY AFLOAT. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: SW ALREADY BACK TO CHEATING CUSTOMERS

floridaguy
Aviator C

It is very unfortunate, yes.  I suspect that's the reason that the class action suit got filed, to be sure that everyone's rights were protected.

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Really can't understand this word salad, but it appears you are unable to access the website to claim your RR points that are being gifted to you?  I just clicked on the link provided in the email and it worked fine using a Windows system with Chrome browser.  If you are looking for refunds that can be requested at https://www.southwest.com/traveldisruption

As the silly lawsuit that was mentioned will not go anywhere I'd suggest just following the published methods to receive reimbursement and your gift of points.

--TheMiddleSeat

YeahNoMaybe
Adventurer A

I lost all interest in reading our post when I saw all CAPS.  

Try reposting in a normal font and I will try to read it again.