Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Simplify reservation process with addition of frequent travelers to profile

gadgetguy007
Explorer C

My wife and I frequently travel together.  It would be nice to add her Rapid Reward number to my profile (as a "frequent travel companion"), so when I am making a reservation, I could just pick from the list of my frequent travel companions and it would automatically populate all the ticket information from her RR profile (name, gender, birthdate, known traveler number, alert preferences, emergency contact, etc.) instead of always having to type it in each time.  I noticed the United Airlines Milage Plus profile allows something like this.  Is this something in the works at SWA?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Simplify reservation process with addition of frequent travelers to profile

dfwskier
Aviator A

Hello.

Since this is customer to customer forum, you are not likely to get an answer to your question here.

I'd advise you to cut and paste your post into an e-mail to the company.

Details on how to send an e-mail are list at the top left of the airline's contact us webpage.

https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US

ZevSupport
Frequent Flyer A

In addition to sharing your thoughts via the form, you can also try social media (Southwest Air). Hope this helps!

Zev

Community Champion | PHL based | ex-Companion Pass Holder | Southwest Passenger

bec102896
Aviator A

@gadgetguy007

I do agree a feature like this would be useful like in my case when i travel with my family I agree it would be easier to click a name so you save the time entering all the info over and over and would speed up the booking process.

the best advice I can give would be to send your feedback from the contact us link provided above so southwest can hear that you would like this feature and maybe it will become a thing in the future once they hear it from a lot of customers like you and I as I know they listen to there customers more than you may think they would. 

Blake