Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest A-List baggage tags

ewingj21
Explorer C

Every year I get this stupid a list card in the mail that is useless.  When do you need to show an A-list membership card?  What good is it?   They just go into the trash as another piece of junk.  When are you going to start reinstating the A-list baggage tag when making the A-list status.  This makes more sense as a membership symbol.

Thank you 

Jason Ewing

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Southwest A-List baggage tags

dfwskier
Aviator A

Happy 4th to you.

I guess the company mails the card out to confirm that you've achieved A-List status. It does contain your RR number so that you can easily find it -- in case you have a need.

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@dfwskier wrote:

Happy 4th to you.

I guess the company mails the card out to confirm that you've achieved A-List status. It does contain your RR number so that you can easily find it -- in case you have a need.

Also the A-list phone number is on the back. Save that to your phone if you toss the card.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

@ewingj21,

Thanks for the feedback on the A-List Membership Card. It's definitely not our intention to frustrate you by sending it every year. I'll pass your thoughts along to Marketing and also let them know the bag tags are a hit. 

traveler01
Explorer C

Any update on providding A-list with Bag tags?

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@traveler01 wrote:

Any update on providding A-list with Bag tags?

I haven't seen anything lately about adding A List luggage tags. 

I recommend sending your suggestion to Southwest directly though one of these methods: Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint  

I do agree that it would be a nice perk to add. 

-Blake

jksobonya
Aviator A

Two words: Bragging Rights 😉 

--Jessica