Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Credit Card Points Not Appearing on Southwest Account

dfriou
Explorer C

My Southwest Credit Card shows 121,316 Rapid Rewards® points but those points do not appear on my Southwest Account.  I have that credit card added as a payment option.  Is there something else I need to do to link the credit card to the travel account so my points move over?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Southwest Credit Card Points Not Appearing on Southwest Account

DancingDavidE
Aviator A
Solution

@dfriou wrote:

My Southwest Credit Card shows 121,316 Rapid Rewards® points but those points do not appear on my Southwest Account.  I have that credit card added as a payment option.  Is there something else I need to do to link the credit card to the travel account so my points move over?

Make sure the accounts are linked correctly. If there wasn't a Rapid Rewards account provided when you signed up Chase would have made a new one for you. See if the RR account numbers match.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

Re: Southwest Credit Card Points Not Appearing on Southwest Account

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@DancingDavidE wrote:

Make sure the accounts are linked correctly. If there wasn't a Rapid Rewards account provided when you signed up Chase would have made a new one for you. See if the RR account numbers match.

And if the account number associated with Chase is different than your Southwest account contact Chase to get the number changed. Names must match. 

--TheMiddleSeat