Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest Hotels - No Confirmation Email AND I cannot speak to a human!

RishelTiffany
Explorer C

I booked a hotel though southwesthotels.com.  I paid extra for bonus rapid rewards points.  I did not get a confirmation email.  My credit card has already been charged and the hotel has my reservation but I cannot get the site to send me a confirmation email.  I cannot speak to a human without the confirmation email with booking number and PIN.  I need to be assured that I will get the extra points that I paid for, but I can't do that without written evidence like the confirmation email.  I have requested that it be resent a dozen times.  I have checked my junk folder.  What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Southwest Hotels - No Confirmation Email AND I cannot speak to a human!

gsking
Aviator C
Solution

Southwest hotels is through booking. com.  Might check with them. 

kale14
Explorer C

I am currently living through this same headache- pending charge on my Southwest Visa but no confirmation email. This is my first time using Southwest Hotels/Booking.com and I don't plan to use it again, Booking.com is a terrible partner. 

What ended up happening with your reservation and points? The hotel has a reservation under my name and the same dates but booking.com has nothing under my email? I am supposed to earn 10k points because I paid extra... 

jksobonya
Aviator A

You don't get points until your hotel stay is completed and it normally takes a couple of weeks for them to post to your account. 

With that said, I book hotels through Southwest all the time and I always get a confirmation e-mail. You should be able to look up your reservation on the site, and there's an option to resend your confirmation e-mail: 

https://secure.southwesthotels.com/content/cs.html?aid=961823&ref=SWHTL 

--Jessica

Lampasas
Explorer C

I have the Booking Number (or Confirmation Number), but cannot find PIN.

Where is that located?  Does it change on each reservation, or is it a constant number used on each reservation?