Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest RR Chase promo 30K points + CP, spendg met but offer not tranx to RR

gcocas
Explorer C

I signed up for the Chase Southwest RR, spend 5K earn CP & 30Kpoints. I met the spending quota 3/20 statement closed 4/5 but only the 5800 in points was tranx.

Clld Chase whom said my statement closed and I have to wait until next month. I asked why the 5800 spent on ccard was tranx in points not the 30k bonus or the CP. 

Anyone else applied for this offer and how long did u wait for the CP ?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Southwest RR Chase promo 30K points + CP, spendg met but offer not tranx to RR

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Since this promotion does not trigger CP qualification based on points acquired but rather flipping a switch unrelated to points it may take longer than the usual process. The terms of the offer do say "Please allow up to 8 weeks for Companion Pass to post to your Rapid Rewards® account." 

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Southwest RR Chase promo 30K points + CP, spendg met but offer not tranx to RR

gcocas
Explorer C

Just trying to determine why other that applied around the same time got their offer while I met my spending 15days before statement closing and nothing.  They met spending a few days before statement closed and got the offer a day after statement closed.

Is there a Southwest Chase liason that can help with these type of issues.

Chase tells me to contact SW, and SW tell me to contact CHase.