Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Southwest.com My Account Improvements

kathiowens
Employee
Employee

Southwest.com My Account Improvements

By Kathi Owens

Beginning today, Members will experience an improved My Account experience when logging into our website for laptop and desktop users at www.Southwest.com.  Though, if you logged into view your unused travel funds since Dec 2019 you already got a sneak preview and were using parts of this great new experience.

This new experience is a continuation of the effort to modernize Southwest.com that began in 2014 with the goal to make an already great website better.  We will monitor Member feedback and site performance throughout the next few days as our Members navigate the new look.   

Here are a few changes you may notice when logging into your account on our desktop website at www.Southwest.com:

• A highly functional and visually appealing experience that was designed directly from Member feedback with multiple usability studies
  • Easy access to unused travel fund information, including the recently launched limited-time offering of the Travel Funds to Points conversion tool
  • An integrated user experience across Southwest.com and SWABIZ.com

Please note, we have only updated the experience at www.Southwest.com and www.swabiz.com.  The account experiences are unchanged when you use your phone to login on mobile.southwest.com or when using the app. 

Now that we have done the hard work of modernizing the account experience, we are excited to use this new platform to continue to innovate and improve My Account.  A few that we have on our backlog include storing passport information and storing frequent traveler profile information. 

If you have a Rapid Rewards Account please login and tell us what you think.  Additionally, we would love to read your ideas for additional My Account features in the comments below.  Please recall that any idea submissions made below are subject to our Terms and Conditions.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Southwest.com My Account Improvements

dfwskier
Aviator A

The new view has a nice clean feel to it.

kathiowens
Employee
Employee

We are so glad you like it!

kathiowens
Employee
Employee
Solution

We are so happy to hear you like the new look/feel.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

In general, I like the new layout. It's presumably data-driven, so I like seeing info that's appropriate for me specifically. And everything I need seems to be more easily accessed than before (1-2 less clicks). I could do without the incorporation of so many ads, but I assume that was one goal of the redesign, so I'll take the good with the bad. 😉

Overall, nice job!

kathiowens
Employee
Employee

Thank you so much for the kind words.  I will be sure and pass along your thoughts on the number of ad's present in the new look.

shelbyusn
Frequent Flyer C

I like the new look as well.😃

I am a Sailor

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

I like it!

-A List, Companion Pass holder