Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Spam Message via this website?

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

@LisaG, thanks for sharing this with us yesterday, and my sincere apologies that you even received a private SPAM message. I went ahead and removed the links you shared publically here from the posts, to prevent others from clicking on them. Rest assured, we are working to implement measures that will prevent similar messages from going out in the future.

Thank you!

Nicole
Community Manager

travelgal59
Explorer C

I don't know if this is the same person that sent me a message, but I received a nasty message asking if I wanted to see them naked!! Please check to make sure this is taken care of, so no one else is being disgusted by this inappropriate activity. Thank you!

bec102896
Aviator A

@travelgal59 wrote:

I don't know if this is the same person that sent me a message, but I received a nasty message asking if I wanted to see them naked!! Please check to make sure this is taken care of, so no one else is being disgusted by this inappropriate activity. Thank you!

When did you receive this DM? 

travelgal59
Explorer C

I received it on Aug 13th.

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

@travelgal59 wrote:

I received it on Aug 13th.

Ok glad it wasn't a new person. I think that person was banned. Sorry you got that spam message and hopefully the issue is now resolved so it doesn't happen again.