Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

To Rewards Staff - Your phones go unanswered, your email option no longer works for me. Need help

Visitor200
Explorer B

To Rewards Staff:

I paid extra miles to have my gift cards mailed to me by Priority 2-3 day delivery. For the last two days I have been unable to get a tracking number to verify. None of your phone numbers are being answered, and your email option locks me out because I already have a pending email that is going unanswered for at least another two days.

You have access to my Community Forum account which provides you with my Account Number to access my email address. Please provide me with a tracking number (USPS or UPS?) for the order I already placed for Priority Mailing to my home. The order Number ends in 0126, and I paid extra miles for the priority delivery within 2-3 days, but I need the tracking number. 😥

4 REPLIES 4

Re: To Rewards Staff - Your phones go unanswered, your email option no longer works for me. Need he

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

Being that this is a customer to customer forum no one here will have access to your order and no way to fulfill it. 

Being that you used your points to get a gift gift card you have done business with a company called more rewards which is different from Southwest. I would reach out to more rewards customer support and hopefully they can assist with getting your order to you. 

-Blake 

Re: To Rewards Staff - Your phones go unanswered, your email option no longer works for me. Need he

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee
Solution

Sorry for the frustration, @Visitor200!. The number to reach More Rewards regarding your gift cards is 1-800-833-4861 (option 1). You can currently reach them Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST. Thank you.

Nicole
Community Manager

Visitor200
Explorer B

Nicole . . .  Is it true what Blake said, that Southwest Rewards phone number is not who I should call for follow up of gift card delivery??  And that I should call More Rewards customer service??  If so, what is the More Rewards phone number?

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

@Visitor200 wrote:

Nicole . . .  Is it true what Blake said, that Southwest Rewards phone number is not who I should call for follow up of gift card delivery??  And that I should call More Rewards customer service??  If so, what is the More Rewards phone number?

Yes @bec102896 is correct. The number to reach More Rewards regarding your gift cards is 1-800-833-4861 (option 1). Thanks!

Nicole
Community Manager