Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Travel Funds

PW1
Explorer C

I have travel funds that are due to expire on May 1st, 2020 and May 2nd, 2020 that I will not be using due to the current COVID-19 health situation. Your very generous adjustment to these expiry dates which was explained in a letter date March 20, 2020 is much appreciated.

In that letter it was mentioned that the Technology Teams needed a few weeks to make the changes. Could you please tell me if the changes have been made yet because I nitice when I do an inquiry on my funds that the original expiry dates are atill showing.

Thank you so very much for your generosity and flexibility in these very trying times.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Travel Funds

bec102896
Aviator A

As of now the technology team is still working on getting expiration dates updated. I’m not sure when those dates will be updated however southwest did just make a change extending funds until September 7th 2022 A Message to our Rapid Rewards Members 

-Blake 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@bec102896  I think you meant to say the team IS still working on getting the expiration dates updated.

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

@TheMiddleSeat that's exactly what i meant oops 😂 another reason I am thankful for the edit button