Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Unable to log in from my PC

kikeglez
Explorer C
Have been trying for a long time (weeks) to log-in to my acct in www.southwest.com and the following message shows "This portion of the Southwest Airlines website is undergoing maintenance and is currently unavailable. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If this issue persists, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)". Have called several times to this #, password has been changed, different browsers have been used, different PC's have been used, etc... and the issue is still there. The representatives always say that they can log-in and see no problem.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unable to log in from my PC

dfwskier
Aviator A

@kikeglez wrote:
Have been trying for a long time (weeks) to log-in to my acct in www.southwest.com and the following message shows "This portion of the Southwest Airlines website is undergoing maintenance and is currently unavailable. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If this issue persists, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)". Have called several times to this #, password has been changed, different browsers have been used, different PC's have been used, etc... and the issue is still there. The representatives always say that they can log-in and see no problem.

Hello, that error message normally means your browser is confused in what part of Southwest's website to connect to. You have two options

1) Clear cookies on the browser you have been using, and try again  .or.

2) Use a different browser to access the website.

If southwest can log on to your account, and you cannot, that means the problem is with your machine.

kikeglez
Explorer C

I've tried in more than one PC with the same results.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@kikeglez wrote:

I've tried in more than one PC with the same results.

Well another option would be to try to use your phone and the Southwest app.

kikeglez
Explorer C

Tried the iphone app & didn't work.  Enter acct # & pass and pops-up "The request is forbiden - Error: 403100000()".  I don't even know why I'm trying so hard to get this thing fixed when it seems they don't even care.

dfwskier
Aviator A

Sorry to hear that you are running in to continuing difficulty.

Question 1: Are you located in the U.S.? That's important as there are apparently lots of problems with peole out of the U.S. trying to use the Southwest website.

Question 2: are you using a wi-fi or cellular connection when you use your phone? I ask as people that are unable to connect via computer also cannot connect via wi-fi either, but they frequently can when connecting when utilizing cell data.