Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Unused Travel Funds

AP1981
Explorer C

I've $3236 in unused travel funds. It took Southwest customer relation department 40 days to send me email with luv voucher. According to southwest support, the customer relation sent me voucher on July 13th. However, I haven't received any email from them. I contacted support and they have no way to contact customer relation. I only have 6 months from July 13th to use the funds. And, the customer support can't contact customer relation to resend the voucher. 

What a painful experience! Does anyone know better way or workaround to get this resolved?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unused Travel Funds

dfwskier
Aviator A

Yup, pick one of the other methods of contacting Southwest from those listed in "contact us" below.

AP1981
Explorer C

Thank you for quick response. I did send them email with details.

bec102896
Aviator A

Have you checked your spam/junk folder? Did you confirm with the agent on the phone that they have the right email address they will usually send the voucher to the email associated with the reservation that they are issuing the voucher for if you traveled with others you might have them check their email 

the subject should say here’s your Southwest LUV voucher (maybe do a search in your email for that in case it was looked over)