Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Upcoming Flight Not Displayed

Anubisjeff
New Arrival

I'm attempting to book a companion pass for a flight I booked a few days ago.  My flight is not showing up in Upcoming Flights under My Trips. This is not the first time this has happened.  It says "You have an upcoming flights that's not listed," but when I type in the confirmation number, it puts me in an endless loop of entering the same info.  Still, there is no option anywhere to book my companion.  It seems Southwest is making it very difficult to book a companion pass as there is no link for doing so in their confirmation email, on their display of your flight, or on their menu.  Why is this the case?  Why are my upcoming flights not displaying?  It's very frustrating to remember ever day to check the website to see if it finally appears under My Trips, because it never does.  My car rental for the trip is displayed, but not my flight.

And, bring back drink coupons for VISA users, please.

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Upcoming Flight Not Displayed

franktravel
Rising Star

Try doing this to get your flights to come up in your account. http://tinyurl.com/lqmaxam

You can also add your companion by calling 1-800-435-9792

Good Luck

Anubisjeff
New Arrival

Thank you for the hyperlink, but it didn't work to bring my flight up under My Trips. Still no way to book my companion, short of calling them. Of course, that defeats the purpose of online booking.

beadsmart
New Arrival

Thank you. The link worked for me

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Anubisjeff,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this frustrating glitch. We're aware of the issue, and we're working on a fix so that you'll be able to see all reservations booked through your account. 

chgoflyer
Top Contributor

So many glitches these days. 😞

chgoflyer
Top Contributor

@chgoflyer wrote:

So many glitches these days. 😞

And still, 4 months later.

heydanagirl
New Arrival

Their website is just really not all that easy to navigate, is it? I'm pretty techy, but I find it relatively hard to get around on swa.com sometimes.

dbcummingsjr
New Arrival

4 years later, same glitch 😕

bec102896
Top Contributor

@dbcummingsjr wrote:

4 years later, same glitch 😕

Was this reservation booked on Southwest.com or the app? I know sometimes at night the website has maintenance and it causes a delay in trips showing up usually they show up the next morning if it is delayed to appear in your account. You can try entering your confirmation number and the reservation should come up.