Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Upcoming Flight Not Displayed

Anubisjeff
Explorer B

I'm attempting to book a companion pass for a flight I booked a few days ago.  My flight is not showing up in Upcoming Flights under My Trips. This is not the first time this has happened.  It says "You have an upcoming flights that's not listed," but when I type in the confirmation number, it puts me in an endless loop of entering the same info.  Still, there is no option anywhere to book my companion.  It seems Southwest is making it very difficult to book a companion pass as there is no link for doing so in their confirmation email, on their display of your flight, or on their menu.  Why is this the case?  Why are my upcoming flights not displaying?  It's very frustrating to remember ever day to check the website to see if it finally appears under My Trips, because it never does.  My car rental for the trip is displayed, but not my flight.

And, bring back drink coupons for VISA users, please.

28 REPLIES 28

Re: Upcoming Flight Not Displayed

franktravel
Aviator B

Try doing this to get your flights to come up in your account. http://tinyurl.com/lqmaxam

You can also add your companion by calling 1-800-435-9792

Good Luck

Anubisjeff
Explorer B

Thank you for the hyperlink, but it didn't work to bring my flight up under My Trips. Still no way to book my companion, short of calling them. Of course, that defeats the purpose of online booking.

beadsmart
Explorer C

Thank you. The link worked for me

Tallen
Explorer C

Tried your link and while it came up and I filled in the information, it just comes up again with blank fields. I’m trying to check my flight status RT Tucson to San Diego and back in July. My flight going over shows in your flight bookings, but my return flight does not exist in your bookings. I don’t know if that means it’s full so they don’t list it or it has been canceled. I have not received any email notifications to that effect, but you only get a three day range to check your flight status, which  is very last minute. Help?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@Tallen If you booked it as a round trip you'll want to click on the listing under your trips in your account to view the details. It should list both flights there. If you still only see one flight then you may want to reach out to Southwest to double check. It's unlikely the flight would just be canceled, especially so far ahead of time. If anything you would just have been moved to another flight.

Do you have the original confirmation email? Does it show both flights there?

--TheMiddleSeat

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

If you are looking at this on the website, be sure to click the "return" tab to see your flight back home.  When you first look at your trip in your account details, it only shows the departure flight. Hope this helps!

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Anubisjeff,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this frustrating glitch. We're aware of the issue, and we're working on a fix so that you'll be able to see all reservations booked through your account. 

chgoflyer
Aviator A

So many glitches these days. 😞

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@chgoflyer wrote:

So many glitches these days. 😞

And still, 4 months later.