Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Vote for Southwest Rapid Rewards in the 2019 Freddie Awards

bec102896
Aviator A

It's that time of year again it’s time to vote for the 2019 Freddie awards!

what is the Freddie awards? The Freddie Awards is where YOU vote for the best in airline and hotel such as best service or best promotion and many more categories. Let’s help get Southwest to the top! 

Voting takes just 2 minutes and you can do it Here

Voting is open NOW through March 31st

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Vote for Southwest Rapid Rewards in the 2019 Freddie Awards

Ciaobela2001
Explorer C

@bec102896 wrote:

It's that time of year again it’s time to vote for the 2019 Freddie awards!

what is the Freddie awards? The Freddie Awards is where YOU vote for the best in airline and hotel such as best service or best promotion and many more categories. Let’s help get Southwest to the top! 

Voting takes just 2 minutes and you can do it Here

Voting is open NOW through March 31st

Great I will do that in 8 weeks sincerely that’s how long it take some to get my companion pass after I qualified.   

trlo19
Explorer C

I second the motion of waiting 6-8 weeks until voting for Southwest Rewards in the 2019 Freddie Rewards.  First, 4-6 weeks for card approval even with excellent credit, whatever time to charge $4000 then another 6-8 weeks before use of Companion Pass. Pretty much useless for 6 months and not worth the yearly fee to use. 

Emccar2
Explorer C

I will vote for southwest when they settle thier union disputes with this maintenance crews and decide to put customer safety over profits 

In January and February 2019 reports surfaced that SW was having major maintenance issues.  Now the company is allowing the Boeing Max 8&9 to fly when there are known issues with the planes that have caused two crashes already.

I feel like southwest has become a death trap and will take my vote and my business elsewhere. 

tri650
Explorer B

After getting the run around from SW trying to get out of PV, Mexico I would rate them the worst airlines ever!  Thanks!

Jwalsh3rd
Adventurer A

It is interesting that SW has been one of, if not the, safest airlines in existence.  Clearly the Max has been in the headlines, but the pilots at SW are the best pilots to fly and are well-trained in the simulators for all flight challenges.  I do not think SW fails to think of my safety over profit.  I will continue to fly regularly.  The Max is a lot safer than the old Braniff Electra 😕

Jwalsh3rd
Adventurer A

I don't want to discourage anyone to vote for all your favorites, but if you really want Southwest to prevail, vote only for Southwest, so your number 1 is not diluted.  Use your own best judgment, but I only voted for one airline in those categories.

Jwalsh3rd
Adventurer A

I don't want to discourage anyone to vote for all your favorites, but if you really want Southwest to prevail, vote only for Southwest, so your number 1 is not diluted.  Use your own best judgment, but I only voted for one airline in those categories.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Give Southwest's current operational situation, this unfortunately is perhaps the worst possible time to ask customers to rate their performance.

bec102896
Aviator A

@chgoflyer wrote:

Give Southwest's current operational situation, this unfortunately is perhaps the worst possible time to ask customers to rate their performance.

Well they reached some agreement with the mechanics union yesterday and the Freddie awards happens at the same time every year regardless of whats going on with a given company.