Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

jksobonya
Aviator A

Southwest is running a sweepstakes to celebrate their 50th birthday on June 18 - you can register at the site below and enter once a day to win prizes! I won 50 Rapid Rewards points today! You can win anywhere from 50 to 50,000 each day - or win nothing, of course, but why think negatively. 😉  

On the 18th they are really going all out and you can win Companion Pass, or a $500 gift card, or up to a million RR points!

Good luck everyone!

https://southwest50.com/wannagetaway/

--Jessica

57 REPLIES 57

Re: Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

PDFelter
Frequent Flyer B

For some reason, I can't get the Enter and Play button to do anything.  I've double checked that I marked all fields and clicked the box, but can't get it to enter me...  I've tried other browsers also, but no luck.  Will keep trying!  

Re: Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

maryh1959
Adventurer C

Nothing all well there's always tomorrow

dfwskier
Aviator A

Jessica, thanks for sharing. Without you, I would not have known.

I got nothing today -- all three of my suitcases were empty.

Tomorrow is another day ...

jksobonya
Aviator A

Nothing for me today! I wonder if anyone here will win the really big prizes! One can dream right!

--Jessica

bwallet
Frequent Flyer A

@jksobonya You won 50 points. Isn't that the really big prize? Better than the rest of us. 🙂

jksobonya
Aviator A

@bwallet wrote:

@jksobonya You won 50 points. Isn't that the really big prize? Better than the rest of us. 🙂

50 points is next to nothing when you can win up to a million! 😉  But I am happy to have won something - we have over 2 weeks to go!

--Jessica

dfwskier
Aviator A

I remember  few years back  Southwest had  promotion a bit like this. I tired every day and never did win anything.

I'm 0 for 2 on this one.

jksobonya
Aviator A

The day you really want to win something is June 18! That's when they give out the really big stuff. I can't wait!

--Jessica

bec102896
Aviator A

If your spouse or family member over 18 has a rapid rewards account have them enter once a day as well to increase the chances of winning. Remember rapid reward points can be used to book travel for anyone even if they don’t travel much.