Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

Jmsnider
Explorer C

Just curious , tried to register for the Sweepstakes, it's not taking my Southwest FF# that I have had for over 20 years.

Is there a number sequence or do I have to add 6 zero's in front of the number?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You don't need the zeros.  Are you able to log into your account on southwest.com just to verify the account is still active and functioning?  Outside of that you could try sending a private message to Southwest on Facebook or Twitter to see if they have any great ideas.  Good luck!

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

bec102896
Aviator A

One thing I noticed with this promotion is you can only use your email address once so if a spouse entered using your email then you would need to use a different email. Also if you entered your email address wrong on accident the first time you would need to enter it wrong every time because the game will think your account number is registered to that wrong email and it will say your email address is wrong if you correct it the next time. 

Also you could use the copy and paste to make sure you are entering the number correctly. 

If you still have issues you could reach out to Southwest on Facebook or Twitter in a DM and maybe they can see what the issue is. 

-Blake

dfwskier
Aviator A

I just enter my 8 digit account number - just as it's shown on my RR account 

jksobonya
Aviator A

Enter your # as it shows when you log into Southwest and look at your account information. You do not need the leading zeros. 

--Jessica