Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

bec102896
Aviator A

@bwallet wrote:

As far as i can tell, Southwest owes me a bunch of hair dryers, toy airplanes, and Groucho Marx masks. When can I expect these to ship?

Ha ha. I do enjoy the SW bear I got a couple years a go. I could always use another bear (with the I heart radio) or SW plane (a private jet would be nice too) 😂

Re: Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

dfwskier
Aviator A

I really could have used the snorkeling gear in March, 2020 as the market crashed.

I was really underwater.

jksobonya
Aviator A

Did everyone remember to play over the weekend?!

I did - no more rewards for me, but I saw on Twitter there are some winners here and there!

--Jessica

maryh1959
Adventurer C

haven't won myself in a while Darn

susanchutton
Explorer C

So annoyed with this ....at least 3 different days it said i had played already when i had not 😞 and they make you enter your rapid rewards every time? Too many hoops to jump through and not one reward 

jksobonya
Aviator A

@susanchutton wrote:

So annoyed with this ....at least 3 different days it said i had played already when i had not 😞 and they make you enter your rapid rewards every time? Too many hoops to jump through and not one reward 

Entering your info each time, me oh my, what a hassle. (They do this because you need to have a Rapid Rewards account in order to play, and there's no "automatic" way to enter your account number.) 

I don't have any answers for being unable to play; I've been able to play each day. 

--Jessica

chgoflyer
Aviator A

I mean, you could just log in to your loyalty account, which is how most companies handle sweepstakes. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Southwest is apparently using an outside 3rd party to provide the contest function for them.)

maryh1959
Adventurer C

nothing again ah well there is always tomorrow

jksobonya
Aviator A

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!!

Good luck everyone!!!

--Jessica

dfwskier
Aviator A

Interesting.

There was a new way to log in to the game today, and when I did -- no suitcases -- just a message that I did not win.

0 for 18