Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

strgth
Adventurer B
Spoiler
Same experience for me this morning (no suitcases) and in addition, I received a message on the landing page stating that my browser wasn't supported. I tried using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and still the same message.

Re: Wanna Get Away Day Sweepstakes to celebrate Southwest's 50th! Win prizes from June 1 - June 18

strgth
Adventurer B

Why does my post say "Spoiler"?

bwallet
Frequent Flyer A

Every day, and not a winner once. That's life. But, I didn't need the message saying that I could still be a winner by flying on Southwest. I'm a big boy---I don't need an asinine message to make me feel better.

jksobonya
Aviator A

I had the same experience as always clicking the suitcases - no winner!! Bummer! Hope someone wins big!!

--Jessica

tappingmom1
Frequent Flyer B

Won three times during the course of the promotion for a total of 250 points...always the gray duffle bag 🤔.

Same login procedure today.  I won nothing but my husband received this message:

Your entry has been recorded.  Due to extremely high volume, your entry has been placed in a queue.  You should receive an email containing your results within a couple hours.  Thanks for entering!

I'll be on the edge of my chair until the aforementioned email arrives...🤣.

Happy Birthday 🎉 and Thank You SWA for the 250 points.  It could absolutely make a difference someday when I'm just shy of the required points for a trip.

strgth
Adventurer B

Sounds like SW didn't conduct performance and load testing before deploying their game.  Still don't understand why my earlier post was tagged as "Spoiler". Hmmmpf

bec102896
Aviator A

@strgth wrote:

Sounds like SW didn't conduct performance and load testing before deploying their game.  Still don't understand why my earlier post was tagged as "Spoiler". Hmmmpf

The reason your post says spoiler is you accidentally clicked one of the options right above where you type your message and you happened to click the option that lets you type a spoiler. Not a big deal. 

strgth
Adventurer B

Thank you @bec102896  for the insight; however, in this reply I don't see any option for Spoiler so now I'm scratching my head trying to figure out where it is so I don't repeat that mistake. New and still getting used to this forum's UX.

jksobonya
Aviator A

@strgth wrote:

Thank you @bec102896  for the insight; however, in this reply I don't see any option for Spoiler so now I'm scratching my head trying to figure out where it is so I don't repeat that mistake. New and still getting used to this forum's UX.

The Spoiler icon is a triangle with an exclamation point inside it. If you can edit your reply you should see your text in a box. Just copy the text and delete the whole thing and paste in your reply.  I've added a spoiler below for fun. 

Spoiler
Spoiler, as you can see. 

--Jessica

maryh1959
Adventurer C

Mine said that also wanted to know if I was flying free (or almost free) later this year