Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

When will SW More Rewards hotel and rental car portal be back online?

jarrod
Explorer C

Howdy. SW Chase Priority cardholder here. Booked a trip recently and used points for rental car but had to call the rewards portal and book over the phone. The process was easy and the agent was very kind but now I have a funeral coming up and would like to book the hotel with RR points. Problem is, I don’t know exactly what day the service will occur yet, I only know the week that it will in December. I wanted to be able to browse and see if I have enough points to book a rewards hotel stay, and I can’t call the rewards portal yet because I don’t have firm dates. Does anyone know when the SW MR portal will be back online for car rentals/hotel stays? To confirm I am talking about booking by redeeming RR points via More Rewards, NOT southwesthotels.com. 

I messaged SW customer service on FB and they got back and just said that it’s down for maintenance but it’s been down going on three months now? And after I’ve lost my friend in a car accident it’s easier to just browse before deciding. I know there may not be a good answer to this I just wanted to see what the community knows. 

Thanks, 

—Jarrod

2 REPLIES 2

Re: When will SW More Rewards hotel and rental car portal be back online?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

It was noted here to be coming sometime in 2023.  I wouldn't expect anything before then.

https://www.southwest.com/html/mkt/rapidrewardsupdates.html

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: When will SW More Rewards hotel and rental car portal be back online?

jarrod
Explorer C

Thank you!