Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

drink coupons

cheergirl05
Explorer C

I have not received any drink coupons in the past year -- is this happening to anyone else

16 REPLIES 16

Re: drink coupons

SINISTAR
Explorer C

Is your address on file up to date?

I only received half the amount of tickets I should have received, so I don't know if they are reducing the number they give out?

rklompus
Explorer C

Two years, 150 flights, and ZERO drink coupons.

I have friends who fly once a quarter and get them regularly from SWA. 

Go figure.

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager
Solution

Hi @cheergirl05,

We send out Drink Coupon Books after the completion of 10 qualifying one-way flights. You do have to confirm, in your account, that you want to receive them. Also, make sure your address is current and up-to-date! 

cheergirl05
Explorer C

I used to get drink coupons each year on the anniverary of my rapid rewards credit card account, what happened to that?

sharon

LindseyD
Retired Community Manager

Hi @cheergirl05,

We now celebrate our Customers' Visa Card anniversaries by sending them Rapid Rewards Points.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Are you referring  to the 3,000 or 6,000 anniversary bonus points that have always been included as a card feature, or something else?

tgrestin
Explorer C

That B.S. I used to drink coupons every year for my card and my wife's.  We also received our points because we pay for them.  You don't get a card for free you have to pay a fee every year.  So your answer is bogus

tgrestin
Explorer C

How many points do you send?  Besides the ones we pay for.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

Lindsey is apparently confused. On my recent card anniversary the only points I received were the anniversary bonus points given by Chase as always. (Along with the annual fee.)