Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

leaving a phone message for call back

lorisue
Explorer C

I am trying to reach you all for customer service to use rapid travel credits.  I've left my phone number twice and have not received a call back. Help!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: leaving a phone message for call back

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sounds like the callback option might not be working for you so you'll need to either wait on hold until you reach an agent or try booking at southwest.com. Booking online is fast and easy, especially with points.

--TheMiddleSeat

CareforNOLA
Frequent Flyer A

Hello @lorisue ,

if you are trying to redeem points for flights, first, congratulations on accumulating enough points and second, you do not have to call customer service.  You can go to the website, put in the flight information, then look on the upper right where you have a choice of clicking dollars or points.  You can just go through the regular process at that point.  You will owe at least $5.60 per direction.  

Have a good trip!

SWDigits
Aviator A
@lorisue you should be able to log in to your account and then search for a flight you'd like to book. Just be sure to click "Points" instead of "$" on the top-right side of the page to book with points:
https://www.southwest.com/air/booking/index.html

I'm guessing you already have the phone number to call to book a reservation: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)

Customer | Home airport DCA