Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

"Recent Activity" error message

CVF
Explorer C

After emailing, tweeting, changing devices, switching browsers, and searching this forum for an answer I called Southwest directly last week about this issue. (When trying to check on Recent Activity I get an error message that begins with, "well this is awkward" and continues to say it is an error). After switching me through several departments I finally spoke to someone who said they are aware of the problem and it was being looked into. When can I expect to be able to access my account? We have 2 different accounts and the other is working just fine.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: "Recent Activity" error message

bec102896
Aviator A

@CVF

I'm sorry your having trouble seeing your recent account activity. 

From what I have been seeing here in the community your not the only one with the issue. 

It's good to know the airline is aware of the issue and that they are working on it. at this time the best thing to do is be patient and hopefully they will have the issue fixed soon. 

If you have a question about your recent activity i'm sure you could reach out to Southwest and they might be able to view the activity and tell you More about what you would like to know. You can reach out by calling reservations 800-435-9792 or customer relations at 855-234-4654. 

Hope this helps!

Blake 

koreyjamesa
Explorer C

Any updates on the error message? I have been unable to access my recent account activity for 3 weeks now. 

CVF
Explorer C

No. I called again this weekend and was told to call during the week since that department does not work weekends. I have not called yet this week , but maybe the more that call the sooner this can be resolved. The number is 855.234.4654, Opt 5. When I spoke to them last week they told me they were aware of the problem and were working on it. This seems excessive!  I like to check my account regularly and this is really frustrating!

CVF
Explorer C

I have called the customer relations number you have listed twice in the past week.  I was directed to Option #5. The people I spoke with were very pleasant, but nothing has been resolved. This issue has been going on for several weeks now. I've emailed, tweeted, and joined this forum specifically to get answers. It is so frustrating! They tell me they are aware, yet nothing has been fixed! 

SWA RR members since 2003, Companion pass holder for years, and A-List for years.

The handling of this is not what we are used to with SWA.

kenvon707
Explorer C

I cannot see my "recent activity" when I look up my account

This seems to be an issue with others as well

outnumbered2
Explorer C

I am having the same issue. It started a few days ago.

Well, this is awkward...

We are currently unable to complete your request due to an undefined error. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please go back and try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

Ron_jacobson
Explorer B

I am having the same issue and it has been going on for well over a week.  Normally it would not be a big deal but I am tracking some missed RR Shopping points and would really like to see what is posting when.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon...

chgoflyer
Aviator A

See this thread for an update:

Error Message for recent Account Activity