Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

2 HOUR WAIT cannot modify flight online due to multiple travelers/same itinerary

lmichele
Explorer C

WHAT A JOKE:

I have a reservation with 3 travelers. My daughter cannot no longer join us however when I log in to cancel her travel I am told I have to call to make adjustments.  If I cancel it will cancel the trip for all 3 travelers.  I have now been on hold for over 2 hours to make this change since their outdated system does not allow me to do so.  Please tell me there is another way that will not involve me canceling the entire reservation and rebooking for just myself and my son---and does not involve a 3 hour wait when in fact the automated system says the wait will only be 67minutes----ONLY LOL

THIS IS  CRAZY, is the airline going out of business---sure does seem like it

4 REPLIES 4

Re: 2 HOUR WAIT cannot modify flight online due to multiple travelers/same itinerary

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

If you are not flying in the next day or two hang up and call back another day.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: 2 HOUR WAIT cannot modify flight online due to multiple travelers/same itinerary

dfwskier
Aviator A

Or try a different non-phone way to contact the airline

click on"contact us" below  to proceed 

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

can 1 of the 3 travelers get a luv voucher

bec102896
Aviator A

@CupCrusher40 wrote:

can 1 of the 3 travelers get a luv voucher

If you cancel 1 person off a reservation they would have a travel fund valid for a year from when the original booking was made or oldest travel fund applied to the booking (if that applies to this passenger) no LUV voucher would be issued for someone cancelling on their own. 

-Blake