Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

A+Customer Service

LauraGfromCO
Explorer C

Customer service/Reservations agent Danielle, employee #47, from Albuquerque saved my nerves and stress levels today. She accomodated me with flights to be with my mother who is now in end of life care. Wonderful to experience such a kind and helpful human on the other end of the phone. Danielle today and Southwest for the last 5 years have been amazingly helpful with my flights back and forth for my mothers care. Thank you Danielle for your exceptional service today!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: A+Customer Service

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

First off sorry to hear about your mom. 

I am glad to hear Danielle was able to help you and provide great service. 

If you get a chance I recommend sending your compliment to Southwest on Twitter or Facebook so they can pass on the kudos to Danielle and her supervisors. You can also click the contact us link at the bottom of the page and send a message that way as well.

-Blake

Re: A+Customer Service

dfwskier
Aviator A

Many SW employees provide exemplary service. You can insure Danielle gets recognition

from the airline is to give her a compliment - directly to the airline. We're not as good at it

because, like you, we're just customers. We do like reading stories like your, though.

Be sure to include the name of the employee, the date of the flight and the departure and arrival cities.

https://www.southwestaircommunity.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Submitting-a-Customer-Service-Compliment/ta-...