Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Account Disabled

GregBo
Explorer C

So, I booked a flight for one of my employees, using my RR points and the flight was automatically cancelled within the hour. Once I realized it was cancelled, I rebooked it for him again. Once again, it was cancelled within the hour. Now, my RR account has been disabled and the site won't allow me to book another flight. I have been on hold for almost two hours, waiting for a rep. Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Account Disabled

dfwskier
Aviator A

I’ve never heard of an account being disabled.

My only suggestions  would be the cell ap chat function or one of the non phone methods - see contact us below

GregBo
Explorer C

The only chat option I have on my app is with the "bot"

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Does the employee already have another flight scheduled on that same day?  If the flight you booked and a pre-existing reservation conflict the system will automatically cancel one of the reservations.  Perhaps creating a conflict more than once in such a short amount of time caused the account to be disabled.

--TheMiddleSeat

GregBo
Explorer C

No, he doesn't. I doubled booked myself a couple weeks ago for a flight and didn't realize it until I got to the airport, but that was two weeks ago. Not sure what's going on but I am now at 3 hours plus on hold. 

bec102896
Aviator A

I would reach out to southwest on Twitter or Facebook and hopefully they can assist. 

We’re you banned from flying on Southwest or was your employees banned and maybe that’s why it keeps getting canceled?