Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Add To Calendar Gone?

VinHay
Explorer C

I just made a reservation, and I am searching my confirmation, the website, and the app for this tool and I cannot find the “add to my calendar” feature anywhere? Has it disappeared or am I just not seeing it?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Add To Calendar Gone?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

I do recall several other posts stating the functionality never seemed to work for people. Southwest may have finally axed it rather than focus time and energy fixing something that probably wasn't a high usage item. I'm curious, had it worked for you previously? 

--TheMiddleSeat

VinHay
Explorer C

Yes I’ve used it extensively. Pre-Covid I traveled often, and I am now starting to pick up my travel again.

bec102896
Aviator A

Just curious with the app are you using Android or IOS? I have the option on android to add the trip to calendar. 

-Blake

VinHay
Explorer C

Where is it located on your screen? I am on Apple, and I’ve use this feature extensively in the past, so I am a little surprised it’s evaporated.

bec102896
Aviator A

I see the option on the top right of the screen when you are looking at your trip. 

Tried to attach a screenshot however it’s giving me issues.

rcsfca
Explorer C

The familiar "Send To" icon (the up arrow coming out of a square) is at the top right of the flight information page.

Just touch that icon and the phone will ask you "Which app to send it to?" by putting all the little icons along the bottom of the Apple "Send To" screen, and all you have to do is touch "Save To Calendar" and it will show up in your Icalendar with full info about the flight.

Works consistently for me.

elijahbrantley
Aviator A

Generally, the native iPhone calendar app will pick up engagements from email confirmations (in the native email app). I do believe it has to be set that way, however. This might help you.

-A List, Companion Pass holder

alinabo12
Explorer C

I enter them manually because I don't like the way SouthWest adds them.