Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Adding Later Ticket to App Itinerary

Chimricholds700
Explorer C

I bought 4 tickets on app back in January and added another ticket to the same flights in March. The 5th ticket was booked thru the phone number due to an error I made and doesn't show up when I log in. I have to do the search for flight. Is there any way I can add the later ticket to the other 4 so they are all in one place?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Adding Later Ticket to App Itinerary

bec102896
Aviator A

So since these tickets were booked at different times they would have different confirmation numbers and unfortunately you can't combine confirmation numbers to put everyone on the same confirmation number unless you cancel everyone and rebook and that's a lot of work. 

One thing you can do is on the app click the look up reservation option and type in the confirmation number of the person who is separated and it should stay there in your recent searches unless you log out of the app. 

Keep in mind since you all are booked on multiple confirmation numbers you will need to check in both confirmation numbers at the 24 hour mark to get the best boarding position. 

-Blake

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Regardless of where you purchased the ticket, all of your reservations will show up associated with your account in app or on the website if your Rapid Rewards account number is on the reservation. If the reservation that is not showing up in the app is yours you will want to make sure your Rapid Rewards account number is on that reservation. You can add your RR number to it online after you do the reservation look up.

--TheMiddleSeat

Chimricholds700
Explorer C

I can't seem to figure out how to add my RR# to the flight. Do I have to be on desktop?

Chimricholds700
Explorer C

It just tells me that the name on the ticket doesn't match with the RR#

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

Perhaps there's a middle name or middle initial mismatch between the reservation and the RR account?  I'd suggest speaking with someone if you can't get the online method to work.

Contact Customer Relations 

--TheMiddleSeat