Looks like it's time to bring this back to the front of the que

Re: Advice to people on hold with Southwest --- HANG UP!!!~

dfwskier
Aviator A

bump

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

Stay on the phone if you like, but put it down on speaker and try the other methods which may work more quickly in the meantime, chat, or twitter.

Reminder not to include any personally identifying information on a public post, wait until you can send a direct message if using twitter.

A person online can help several people simultaneously where a phone rep is dedicated to one person...give the chat or twitter a try.

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.

bec102896
Aviator A

A new batch of schedule changes is occuring this will cause phone call volumes to be higher the next few days I would use the in app chat feature or reach out to Southwest on Facebook or Twitter to avoid the long hold times that may occur. You can also change your flight on Southwest.con or the Southwest mobile app to avoid the hold time. 

-Blake 

bec102896
Aviator A

Based on several people reporting flight changes it looks like Southwest is doing some schedule revisions again and this means hold times will be long. 

As a reminder if your flight changed you can make 1 free change to your reservation at no additional cost and this change most of the time can be made online or on the Southwest app. If you get an error I would use the in app chat feature or reach out to Southwest on Facebook or Twitter for the quickest response. I would avoid calling if you can as hold times will be long. 

-Blake 

bec102896
Aviator A

Bump

dfwskier
Aviator A

bump, yet again

bec102896
Aviator A

Because of the computer issues there are lots of delays and cancellations resulting in long hold times. I would use the website or social media for quicker assistance. 

-Blake