Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Advice to people on hold with Southwest --- HANG UP!!!~

keasbey
Adventurer C

Advice to people flying with southwest 

Why don't you try another airline? SW is my last resort for a reason. I dont sit here and go post on other airline forums. Who even heard of such a thing? The existence of a forum where people go and complain about your company suggests there is a lot to improve on. 

Fly budget if you want to,  fly expensive if you want. But this middle of the road til your kicked to the curb experience is ridiculous. 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@keasbey FYI you're the only one spamming multiple message threads. Most people come here with legitimate questions and get advice. Don't fly Southwest if you don't want to.

--TheMiddleSeat

keasbey
Adventurer C

Pretty sure I paid for the right to spam this forum

Don't read them

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@keasbey lol, whatever floats your boat. You just look really silly.

--TheMiddleSeat

keasbey
Adventurer C

Im bored and stuck on another SW flight from hell. 

What do you want me to do? Say nothing,  do nothing? I'm good. 

I dont particularly care about how I look to someone ill never meet. Thanks for sharing though 🥰

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You hate Southwest and have nothing but bad experiences yet you continue to book flights with them? Seems logical.

--TheMiddleSeat

keasbey
Adventurer C

Sure so let me break it down to you

I fly at least once every 3 weeks. Vegas, Orlando, Tampam, Denver  are my frequent spots. I am an equal opportunity customer, I go with whomever has the best flight options. Since the first of the year ive taken at least a dozen flights. Yhree have been nightmares. Guess who was the airline with all 3 nightmare experiences?

And again. This is public, so I can voice my opinion despite it being against your deity. I paid for the tickets and the wifi. Im gonna do this for at least another hour buddy. 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Totally contradictory. You say Southwest is awful and yet they have the best flight option for you. At least when I had a bad experience on Spirit I learned my lesson and went elsewhere.

--TheMiddleSeat

keasbey
Adventurer C

Sorry I didn't realize we were doing semantics. Best available doesn't mean ANYTHING throughout the past year. 

It simply means "available" or "only non stop available". Again. Out of a dozen flights (24 legs) , 3 of them were southwest. All terrible. 

Won't make the mistake again but im pretty sure I can help people on here for as long as I want to. Sorry it upsets you that my help is cautioning people from being on a southwest flight. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

@keasbey wrote:

All of us have had bad flight experiences. When it's happened to me multiple times on the same airline, I did something about it. I stopped flying the airline. I did it with Braniff in the 80's an I did it with American 2000 even though I was AAdvantage top tier.. If you really hate Southwest, that is what you should do. 

But there is nothing to stop you from wasting large amounts of your time bi***ing here. Whatever floats your boat.