Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Any details or speculations on the new fare SWA will be rolling out in 2022?

aMomTo6
Adventurer B

I have seen several articles posting essentially the same ambiguous details about the new fare SWA announced it will be offering beginning second quarter of 2022.  Any speculations about what this new fare might entail??

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Any details or speculations on the new fare SWA will be rolling out in 2022?

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A
Solution

There's a discussion about it over here: https://community.southwest.com/t5/Travel-Policies/New-fare-class/m-p/133421#M18716

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Any details or speculations on the new fare SWA will be rolling out in 2022?

aMomTo6
Adventurer B

Oddly I posted this days ago and it never showed up. I ended up finding that post you mention and even commented there.  My comment there also was MIA for several days.  Weird!

bec102896
Aviator A

@aMomTo6 wrote:

Oddly I posted this days ago and it never showed up. I ended up finding that post you mention and even commented there.  My comment there also was MIA for several days.  Weird!

Moderators have to approve posts right now because of a situation on here recently (well about 2 months a go) sorry your post was delayed in being approved. 

bwallet
Frequent Flyer A

@bec102896 And this delay has basically killed this forum. 😞

aMomTo6
Adventurer B

I have to agree with bwallet. It's a little frustrating. No offense to the moderators - I am sure your job is time consuming with all of the posts that come up here.  I just don't want to comment on anything now because I look like I'm not paying attention here when my post or comment just repeats someone else's point because my note comes out super delayed.  There are plenty of experts here so I'm sure you don't really need my two cents.  But I find it nice to see other less frequent commentors here too 🙂

Thank you, moderators. Not trying to complain....just chiming in from my perspective.

bec102896
Aviator A

@bwallet wrote:

@bec102896 And this delay has basically killed this forum. 😞

Agreed! Hopefully they will be able to remove the restrictions soon and we can get back to being the active forum we once were. 

Thanks for sticking around though. 

McQueen796
Explorer C

@aMomTo6 wrote:

I have seen several articles posting essentially the same ambiguous details about the new fare SWA announced it will be offering beginning second quarter of 2022.  Any speculations about what this new fare might entail??

There's a discussion about it over here: https://community.southwest.com/t5/Travel-Policies/New-fare-class/m-p/133421#M18716