Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

App Downgrade Issues

jmmoma
Explorer C

A recent update to the iOS mobile app is definitely a downgrade and has introduced several annoying issues.

When booking a flight, you can no longer scroll left or right through dates. Instead, you must click an arrow and wait for the app to slowly load the next/previous three days.

Worse, clicking on a different day resets the sorting! So if you were sorting by price, choosing a different date resets the list to be sorted by departure time. You then have to choose your sort order again.

This makes the new version of the app much slower to use, especially when researching multiple dates.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: App Downgrade Issues

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Since this is a customer to customer forum you should submit your comments directly to Southwest.  Use the send a message link on the Contact Us page linked at the bottom of this page or leave a review of the app in the app store.

--TheMiddleSeat

bec102896
Aviator A

Sorry to hear that your not a fan of the new update. I would share your feedback with southwest directly so they can pass on the feedback to the app development team for review Submitting a Suggestion and/or Complaint 

-Blake

jmmoma
Explorer C

Yes, I have submitted an email describing the issue.

I was curious if anyone else here had a similar experience, or had any thoughts.

Thanks!