Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Booked ticket but no email confirmation yet

jainankit49
Explorer C

I booked a ticket from SJC - LGA but didn't receive the confirmation yet. I didn't note down the confirmation number and I am not able to locate the reservation now. Tried to call southwest but there is a huge wait time. Is there a way to locate my reservation ? Is the reservation confirmed or do i need to rebook ?

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Booked ticket but no email confirmation yet

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

If you have a Rapid Rewards account the trip should be listed in your account although it may take a few minutes for it to appear.  You can also check your credit card and you should see a pending charge.  Southwest emails aren't always instant, but should appear within an hour or so.

If you still can't find it you can contact Southwest via a private message on Facebook or Twitter and they should be able to help you out without you having to wait on hold.

--TheMiddleSeat

jainankit49
Explorer C

I see money deducted from my credit card but it is still in Pending State. No confirmation number in credit card. 

I booked the ticket for myself using my rapid rewards points which i am able to see in my rapid rewards account. But i bought the ticket for my wife with dollars which is not visible in the rapid rewards account. 

Sent them a message on facebook. Lets see if they respond

jainankit49
Explorer C

I bought both tickets yesterday so it's already more than 10-12 hours but no email yet. 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Sounds like everything went through ok, but you'll want that confirmation number. When you made the booking for your wife did you put her email address in the reservation? Are you checking that account? Also, make sure you check the spam folder.

--TheMiddleSeat

jainankit49
Explorer C

I used my email address but didn't get the email in that account yet. Yes i checked the spam folder too and nothing there 

dfwskier
Aviator A

Your wife's trip trip would show up in your wife's RR account.

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

If you don't want window seat ticket agent will find it day of.