Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Can't view my reservations

lyubov_dubrova
Explorer C

I see reservations in My Account, but got an error when click on it. What does it mean? I didn't cancel it and I didn't receive any refund. What should I do?

Sorry, we found some errors...
We are unable to locate your reservation in our system, potentially because it has been cancelled. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).
Error details
Error detail 1: qF2WYVJlTqemVudKzWaWWA : c7f5333b-fbf1-493e-9012-627b15f0c1f1 : 400520321

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can't view my reservations

bec102896
Aviator A

@lyubov_dubrova 

First off being that this is a customer to customer forum I would highly recommend you edit your post to remove your confirmation numbers. This is for your reservations protection. 

Now with the we can't find your reservation error I know some schedule changes have been happening and some people have reported that when the flight was canceled they didn't get an email notification. This actually happened to a family member of mine last month a quick tweet had the issue resolved. 

I would reach out to Southwest on Facebook or Twitter in a DM and they can look in to your reservation to see what happened. You could also reach out to reservations at 800-435-9792 hold times may be long though. 

-Blake