Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Charitable Giving

trailsedgecamp
Explorer C

Not sure where to post this but our organization requested 4 tickets from Southwest through the appropriate process and according to the welcome page we were "approved." Our event and silent auction that we had planned to use the tickets for is in 2 weeks and we have not received any tickets or communication from Southwest about how to access these approved gifted tickets. We emailed though the help link and only received automated emails about how the help request email is an email based system? I called customer service and they had no idea about anything related to charitable giving.  There seems to be no way to contact anyone about these approved tickets. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Charitable Giving

bec102896
Aviator A
Solution

I would reach out to Southwest on Twitter or Facebook in a DM and hopefully they can help. Also maybe @TiffanyV  can help. 

-Blake 

Re: Charitable Giving

NicoleAshley
Employee
Employee

@bec102896 wrote:

I would reach out to Southwest on Twitter or Facebook in a DM and hopefully they can help. Also maybe @TiffanyV  can help. 

-Blake 

Tiffany moved to a new Team, but I will follow-up via DM after reaching out to our charitable giving Team. Thanks!

Nicole
Community Manager