Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Constant Errors Trying to Adjust Flights

rebeccaimo
Explorer C

Hello,

Every time I try to change or adjust a flight I get error messages.  This has been happening to me for the past year.  I'm tired of having to call every time, especially now with the long wait times.  Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it? A screen shot of the image is posted below. 

Capture.PNG

Thanks! 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Constant Errors Trying to Adjust Flights

dfwskier
Aviator A

Two points here:

1) SInce  this issue is not being reported by other travelers, it must be something to do with your setup. How are you trying to access Southwest? Have you tried other computers / cell phones?

2) You can also contact the airline via twitter, e-mail or app chat feature - all of which are better than waiting in the phone que. 

jksobonya
Aviator A

Your image isn't approved so I can't see your specific error - can you explain what it was? Were you using a computer browser or your phone browser or the app? Have you tried all 3 with the same error? In my experience, I can change flights up to a certain amount with no issues - I feel like there is a change limit that gets reached, and then I get 'we could not price your flight' errors and I have to reach out to Southwest for help. I always contact them via Direct Message on Twitter and they help me in minutes. I would suggest giving that a try the next time you need to contact them.

Thanks,

Jessica

rebeccaimo
Explorer C

Thanks.  I've tried two different browsers (Chrome & IE) and tried the app on my phone.  

It happened last year when I tried to change a flight, and then again this year.  The first/only change each reservation.  This is the error: 

Sorry, we found some errors...

• There was an issue verifying your flight information. Please go back and re-select your flight(s)

Error details
Error detail 1: ymj_WNOqRXGaq7wo2n_RDg : c07066b4-59eb-44ef-8a60-918b8dee1282 : 400620377

SWFlyer007
Aviator C

I haven't had any issues with changing flights and I do it all the time.  The only thing I learned is that if you have a companion on the flight, you have to cancel their flight first, as they won't cancel your flight, you will get a message that it can't be done because a companion is attached to it.  

rebeccaimo
Explorer C

There are reservations for two of us, so maybe that has something to do with it.  So I cancel under his account, then go back to mine and re-book?  

Hoping to hear back from a support request email soon, if not I guess I'll figure out how to use Twitter.  😂

dfwskier
Aviator A

Are you trying to change a flight in which the airline rebooked you?

I had something like what you are describing happen to me one time when that happened.