Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Customer Service Wait and Refund Vouchers

HooRay310
Explorer C

When I try to book a flight online with my travel credit funds, I keep getting errors. This has happened on multiple occasions and had to call directly to book my flights.  I've addressed this issue in the past, but was ignored about the issue.  I dread calling the customer service line to make  reservation. I waited almost 3 hours and was still waiting. I am terribly frustrated. The customer service line is terrible. COMPLETE BULLCRAP!!  

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Customer Service Wait and Refund Vouchers

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

You are welcome to submit your feedback directly to Southwest.  Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page and send a message.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: Customer Service Wait and Refund Vouchers

dfwskier
Aviator A

@HooRay310 wrote:

When I try to book a flight online with my travel credit funds, I keep getting errors. This has happened on multiple occasions and had to call directly to book my flights.  I've addressed this issue in the past, but was ignored about the issue.  I dread calling the customer service line to make  reservation. I waited almost 3 hours and was still waiting. I am terribly frustrated. The customer service line is terrible. COMPLETE BULLCRAP!!  

In case you haven't heard, airlines have recently cancelled or delayed thousands of flights - Southwest included. Flights were still being cancelled as recently as yesterday, and likely more are today given the bomb cyclone in the NE.. What do you think tens of thousands of affected passengers are doing -- they are CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE. Of course there are long wait times.

Possible reasons for your issue:

1) Inputting wrong confirmation number. (using zero  instead of O for example)

2) Passenger name and confirmation number don;t match (only the originally ticketed passenger can use the funds) 

3) Mis spelling passenger name

Try using social media or e-mail in times like these. Click on "contact us" below to do so.