Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Customer Southwest Vacation Refund

MSLV47
Explorer C

I am in the same boat with Southwest Vacations. I cancelled a trip due to Covid. I called Apple leisure group and cancelled on June 19th. I was given air credit the same day but was told it would take no longer than 90 days for my hotel money to be refunded to my Southwest Airlines credit card. On day 90 ( Sept 19th ) I still had no refund. I called Apple leisure group and was told they would put in a priority request to accounting and I would have my refund within 14 days. I think my math skills are correct that 90 + 14 = 104 but today on day 118 STILL NO REFUND  !!!!!  If and when I ever get my money back I will NEVER book another vacation thru Southwest Vacations / Apple leisure group.

joelle010380
Explorer B

Did you ever get your refund?

Pezzinostar1
Explorer C

Would anyone like to join a class action law suit to try to get out tickets refunded?

joelle010380
Explorer B

Did you start a class action lawsuit? Has anyone received their refund? Canceled a trip in November still no refund and getting the runaround by WN vacations. 

joelle010380
Explorer B

I would 

Edddy
Explorer C

Southwest cancelled my vacation on 3/18/20.  They still have not even refunded even my hotel and airport travel reservations.  Does anybody know where I can join a class action lawsuit to get my money back?

dfwskier
Aviator A

I suspect that if you do a web search for something like "Apple Leisure Group Class action suit" that you'll be able to determine whether there is one.

Lorenapinales84
Explorer C

Did you ever recieve a refund from southwest vacation? I am concerned as I am reaching the 90 days and have not recieved a refund yet.

Louis2000
Explorer C

Has anyone suffered the Bait and Switch tactic where they booked a specific type of room on Southwest.com/Hotels and upon check in that room was not the one paid for but of a lesser quality ?

dfwskier
Aviator A

It might be the hotel that's doing it, and not Southwest Vacations.

I've had that happen a few times in the past. Also have had rent car companies do it.