Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Re: Disney Giveaway

megangeise
Explorer C

Hey Selenya, congrats! No I haven't heard anything substantial and I'm entirely frustrated. HelloWorld Fulfillment is terrible! It has been months with no answers, barely any communication, etc. I actually messaged them earlier this week and said please don't give me your usual "You'll hear something in a few weeks." They wrote me back and basically said "You'll hear in a few weeks." They've already blown the beginning of the travel period for anybody who was hoping to go then!

Screenshot_20220204-124737_Email.jpg

Screenshot_20220204-124742_Email.jpg

Selenya
Explorer C

It is REALLY frustrating! I was hoping to plan my trip for April, between Spring Break and senior trips. You would think this wouldn’t be terribly hard to do, especially if they gave us vouchers and let us book our own travel. I’ve emailed them quite a bit and asked - the last response I got today was that the travel agent will reach out through email. So, at least we know that? I always worry because my phone eats everything. I’ve even reached out to Southwest customer service.

megangeise
Explorer C

I also just sent a tweet to Southwest to ask for assistance. I'm so frustrated. 

Selenya
Explorer C

I’m the same username on Twitter! If I can find your tweet, I’ll join in!

megangeise
Explorer C

I'm the same username on Twitter!