Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Does anyone know what this means?

nick2crosby
Explorer C

"Sorry, we found some errors...

• We are currently unable to complete your request because the reservation is unticketed. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please go back and try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

Error detail 1: 9zqFda1XSTu2Bqpa-T9pYg : aeaedb90-da5a-40c7-9169-d6614fda43fd : 400520404"

What does that mean?
1 REPLY 1

Re: Does anyone know what this means?

chgoflyer
Aviator A
Solution

@nick2crosby wrote:

"Sorry, we found some errors...

• We are currently unable to complete your request because the reservation is unticketed. If this is the first time you have seen this message, please go back and try again. If you continue to have difficulties, please contact a Southwest Airlines Customer Representative for assistance at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792).

Error detail 1: 9zqFda1XSTu2Bqpa-T9pYg : aeaedb90-da5a-40c7-9169-d6614fda43fd : 400520404"

What does that mean?

What were you trying to do? 

Assuming you were trying to make a change to an existing itinerary (or add EarlyBird Check-In), it may mean that Southwest has made some sort of change to your flight. Or, it may just be a glitch of some kind. Unfortunately, no one really knows what those strings of characters mean in Southwest error messages. Or at least no one here.

I'd recommend you give Southwest a call to help sort it out.

Contact Customer Relations