Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Error code 500306900

pieman16
Explorer C

hello I was adding travel funds (I have 3) as soon as I put in the third conf number in I get this error. 

Error Code: 50062219307/29/2022 - 21:18:04

Incident Identifier: JHW0w6RQQaisL7pV3Z0zqg : 8a352601-6579-4c2e-8198-824c3250f281

What did I screw up? Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Error code 500306900

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

Adding to pay for a reservation? Does the total of all three cover the entire amount due? All 3 are in your name as entered as a passenger? 

--TheMiddleSeat

pieman16
Explorer C

No it will not cover the full amount. I even tried deleting a working confirmation number and put the non working one in and same error. So it has something to do do with this confirmation number. 

pieman16
Explorer C

Yes all 3 are under my Name. 

TheMiddleSeat
Aviator A

@pieman16 wrote:

No it will not cover the full amount. I even tried deleting a working confirmation number and put the non working one in and same error. So it has something to do do with this confirmation number. 

Keep in mind that if all 3 credits will not cover the total amount due then you will only be able to use 2 credits plus a credit card.  Since you tried using the credit with only one other credit, that does not seem to be the cause of your problem.  To troubleshoot the credit you are having a problem with  you can verify the credit is valid by entering the information for it here: https://www.southwest.com/travel-funds/

If the credit appears on that screen and looks to be valid you will need to call Southwest to get their assistance applying it towards a reservation.

--TheMiddleSeat

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

Maybe when southwest has free time it can make its 3 policy clearer

dfwskier
Aviator A

@CupCrusher40 wrote:

There is nothing unclear about the 3 policy.

1) You can use a MAXIMUM of 3 forms of payment

2) If 3 travel credits are insufficient to make TOTAL payment, you may use 2 travel credits plus a credit (debit) card for TOTAL payment.

What's not to  understand?

pieman16
Explorer C

Like I said it's a problem with the conf number because if just use that one conf number I get the same error.

dfwskier
Aviator A

@pieman16 wrote:

Like I said it's a problem with the conf number because if just use that one conf number I get the same error.

If you try to book using each of your travel credits INDIVIDUALLY, do you get the same error message for all three or just one of them. If one, what is different about that one?

DancingDavidE
Aviator A

@CupCrusher40 wrote:

I agree - it says "three forms" of payment, so it is not unreasonable that someone would say okay I'm only using two forms, credit card and travel credits. Not realizing each travel credit counts separately.

David

Home airport MDW, frequent visitor to MCO to see the mouse.