Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

FOREVER of a wait time for group travel payment!

White390
New Arrival

I am trying to contact the group sales line and have been waiting for 2 hours on hold to pay the deposit!! This is RIDICULOUS! There has to be a better way! Does anyone have any suggestions that I could try? I have to pay it today or my flights will be canceled. This is for a high school group trip. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: FOREVER of a wait time for group travel payment!

TheMiddleSeat
Top Contributor

I have heard the group office may only be staffed during normal business hours and that waits are traditionally pretty long. It does seem like a rather poor way to handle the situation. Sorry, no other suggestions.

--TheMiddleSeat

Re: FOREVER of a wait time for group travel payment!

jksobonya
Rising Star

Group Travel Help Center

Looks like calling is the only way to make the initial payment but the final payment has other options: 

How do I make a payment?

Submit Deposit: A $50 per person deposit may be required to hold a reservation after your initial booking. Credit card is the only approved form of payment for the deposit. Payment may be made by calling 1-800-433-5368.

Submit Final Payment: If you have already submitted a complete name list (for International travel name templates must include Passport information), payment may be made by calling 1-800-433-5368 to pay over the phone, using a credit card, UATP, or PayPal before the final payment due date. If paying via wire transfer, please call or email GroupTravel@wnco.com at least seven business days before your final payment due date to receive the detailed instructions for sending your wire transfer.

--Jessica