Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Flight not showing in itinerary

ajcastellano1
Explorer C

I just checked my reservations I made a few weeks ago for July.  One of my returning flights are not showing up in my itinenary and I have been on hold for hours.  Tampa to Atlanta is showing up but Atlanta to Richmond is not.  

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Flight not showing in itinerary

dfwskier
Aviator A

HANG UP!

When things are crazy, the phone is the worst way t reach the airline.

Click on "contact us" below and pick twitter, facebook or e-mail insead.

bec102896
Aviator A

I would try using the in app chat feature on reach out to southwest on Facebook or Twitter. 

dfwskier
Aviator A

For at least a day there have been no chat representatives available. I suspect something is wrong with the chat function

Twitter, facebook and e-mail are currently the best  ways to reach SW.

chgoflyer
Aviator A

The chat function in the app has been unavailable since (at least) late last week. 😞

gsking
Aviator C

Does it show up under the record locator?   If so,  I wouldn't worry too much.   I recall this happening to me before... it'll update eventually. 

Ansstew
Explorer C

Today ours did the same thing. Return trip was rsw to atl to Louisville. Now only shows from Florida to Atlanta.  No Atlanta to Louisville.  This is for July also.  I gotta believe there is a glitch. Will wait to see if it reappears 

ajcastellano1
Explorer C

You may want to call. I finally got through and she tried to say the new flight times would not allow my connection.  I told her that wasn’t true. We ended up getting switched to an earlier flight