Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Frustration with customer service

sniblo
Explorer C

I had a flight scheduled for June to Jamaica which was cancelled because of Covid19.  Today I called to reschedule for November and have spent almost four hours on the phone, only to be cut off.  No one has called me back and I have no idea what the rep did.  He had reserved new flights but now I have received an email stating the one of the flights was cancelled.  How do I get someone to help me?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Frustration with customer service

chgoflyer
Aviator A

@sniblo wrote:

I had a flight scheduled for June to Jamaica which was cancelled because of Covid19.  Today I called to reschedule for November and have spent almost four hours on the phone, only to be cut off.  No one has called me back and I have no idea what the rep did.  He had reserved new flights but now I have received an email stating the one of the flights was cancelled.  How do I get someone to help me?

Unfortunately, telephone support seems to be overwhelmed today. The latest schedule extension release may have something to do with it. I'd recommend waiting and calling back in a few days when things have died down, if possible. You could also try to contact Customer Relations through Facebook or Twitter direct message. Good luck!