Southwest Airlines Community

Re: GOOD FAITH REFUNDS FOR COVID-19 ON SOUTHWEST

ipsedixit
Frequent Flyer C

Why so angry?

bwallet
Frequent Flyer A

For some people, being angry is a hobby.

MeddleSeat
Explorer A

so true . Note dfwskier is the self appointed Sw Cop. Why didnt he call out that guy who taunted you for using caps. Because they all get perks. How shameful of those know it alls to bully anyone who doesnt agree with the airlines.

tappingmom1
Frequent Flyer B

Know forum etiquette.

Know your facts.

You won't be taken seriously when your rants are erroneous and you are yelling.

MeddleSeat
Explorer A

I dont understand how Sw can censor your valid and Logical Issue and mark it Solved.

Does SW fly to North Korea? They'd get a job immediately just based on their ability to Censor Logical Posts like yours? The Top contributors need a course in Syllogisms.

Why are they on here all the time? PERKS. I am on here because I am angry I got scammed by trusting SW and not reading the fine print. Why the top contributor who bullied you by telling you to take the Caps off isn't he censored? Because he clearly has a conflict of interest. We should start a Go Fund Me to have a billboard in Dallas Texas saying beware of SOUTHLESS .

dfwskier
Aviator A

@MeddleSeat wrote:

I dont understand how Sw can censor your valid and Logical Issue and mark it Solved.

As I said in response to your other rant in another thread, anyone can mark any topic as solved.

SW didn't censor anything.

Further, community use guidelines require that users:

"

Be respectful and courteous. 

We want you, and all Members, to feel comfortable sharing thoughts and ideas. We ask that you follow the Golden Rule and treat other Community Members the way you would like to be treated. Keep your tone positive and your comments constructive."

Are you following the guidelines?  Be honest.

GOOD FAITH REFUNDS FOR COVID-19 ON SOUTHWEST

CupCrusher40
Frequent Flyer B

I love SWA, but if the service is not given a refund should be issued to bank . If a you pay for a quart of milk online and milk not here you should refund.

mymoney
Explorer C

I recently cancelled our flight to San Juan due to the Covid 19 pandemic. I called Southwest and explained that we had Wanna Get Away tickets to be used toward a cruise for early May. The representative asked me to hold the line and came back and said that since they changed my flight and I hadn't made any changes, they would give me a full refund. I received credit on my mastercard card in about a week. Good for you Southwest. You have a customer forever!

dfwskier
Aviator A

Glad to hear it.

San Juan does have a 14 day quarantine requirement for arriving passengers. Strangely, Southwest is not warning people about it. It is for other places.

Maybe that's why you were allowed a refund.

bweston
Explorer C

YES!!!! THIS IS ABSURD, SOUTHWEST IS HOLDING MONEY IN TRAVEL FUNDS AND PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING TO PAY BILLS.  HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS OUT, ALTER THE RULES TO ALLOW REFUNDS SINCE WE ARE IN AN EXTRAORDINARY SITUATION. TRAVEL IS LEISURE, PEOPLE NEED THERE MONEY NOW NOT YOU HOLDING IT FOR THEM FOR FUTURE TRAVEL ONLY FOR YOU TO JACK THE PRICES UP.  THE LADY I SPOKE WITH SAID 'I HAVE FULL AUTHORITY BUT WE JUST AREN'T DOING THAT RIGHT NOW!" SERIOUSLY THIS IS HOW YOU HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS. YOU 'SOUTHWEST' ARE DOUBLE DIPPING, YOU ARE GETTING GOVERNMENT FUNDS AND KEEPING YOUR PASSENGERS MONEY TOO. 😠