Skip to main content

Southwest Airlines Community

Government Takeover

SouthWORST
Adventurer C

Clearly, after repeated failures, the government must take over this incapable airline. They are an absolute embarrassment and joke to every other airline, including spirit and frontier. It’s just excuse after excuse after excuse, and they continue to talk how they will look into upgrading their technology, the same BS excuses they gave earlier this summer with all the cancellations and leaving people stranded. look people stay away from this airline. they are not capable of running an airline and they don’t care about their customers and really only care about trying to make a profit yet the stock price is in the toilet yet all the execs will be taking home LARGE bonus checks when you’re stuck in the airportS over the holidays. Happy New Year’s from Southworst. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Government Takeover

SWAnotherWokeCo
Adventurer C

Wrong. Anything the Government takes over will be more mucked up than ever.

SouthWORST
Adventurer C

That’s exactly my point to even suggested the governments a better option shows you just how badly run south were stairs. They are not capable they are a ghetto airline. They don’t know what they’re doing. They have cheap technology, old busted, planes and no first class

dfwskier
Aviator A

Good to see you again. What's it been -- a year or so?

You think a government that does such a wonderful job running the post office can run an airline?

Really????????????

DinnerIsReady
Explorer C

Oh, I think the Feds are going to come down hard enough on Southwest for this occurrence that the company will have no choice but to fix the tech infrastructure behind it. The problem for the consumer is going to be that we'll end up paying for the fix through higher fares in 2023.

I like Southwest. They've never done me wrong, so I'll keep flying with them. This is the first bad experience I've had with them and they're still the most convenient option out of my home airport for the destinations I typically travel to.